5 volumes!! Yeah. I’m excited. I’ve got an odd fascination lately with zombies.
I also got this new app for my phone. ZOMBIES, RUN! I’ve been motivating myself to run faster by imagining zombies on my tail for years. Let’s face it, as a member of the cube farm, I’m under no delusions that in the event of a zombie apocalypse that my skills will be valued. So when I run, whenever I get tired I remind myself that at least I’m fast. At least I could offer that to my fellow survivors. And well no one wants to be a zombie snack.
Now have an app to do it for me! I haven’t used it yet, but I’m excited. 🙂
Just in case anyone were to forget. It’s true.
I had a great afternoon with Cassandra on Saturday. She kindly agreed to be my latest model for my makeup portfolio. Saturday being St. Patrick’s day we opted for a light green eye and a rosy pink lip. I went with something fairly soft and dreamy looking in terms of the overall feel of the look. No lip plumping products needed for Miss Cassandra, who’s blessed with amazingly full lips.
Apologies in advance for the quality of the photo’s I am in dire need of a professional camera.
– Make-up Forever Primer
– MAC concealer (custom blend)
– Clinique Even Better Foundation #14
– *Taupe shadow to define the brows
– Mac Juxt eyeshadow (all over Lid color)
– * Light gold beneath the arch of the eyebrow
– * Dark green in the crease (Classic V technique)
– * Light Gold in the corner of the eyes
– * Yellow on the center of the lid to brighten the green
– *Black shadow along the lash line on top of Brown liner
– *Peachy Rose Blush
– Clinique High Impact Mascara (Top lashes only)
– Clinique Blushing Nude Lipstick
– Clinique Color Surge Impossibly Glossy #11 Camisole
*These colors are from a professional quality kit I have. These are not branded. Similar quality kits can be found via:
Just me and Mr. Snake. The newest addition to my arm party.
Perfect for Friday. TGIF!
Dear Diary by OPI for Sephora, topped with Glitter in the Air by Deborah Lippmann.
I rescued a ladybug in my office yesterday. The little guy is now living happily in a coworker’s plant. Ahhh spring time.
Easy and quick. Monday bliss. Because who doesn’t need at treat on Monday.
– Frozen Yogurt
– Raisin and Almond Granola
– Nestlé quick drizzled on top
– Chunks of 60% dark chocolate from Ghirardelli Chocolates.